Thursday, December 20, 2007

ALPHY




My mother found Alphy on a rainy day in January of 2004. She was a Ferrel cat. Alphy was born a blind dwarf with undersized front legs. What a combo. We make quite a a duo!


It took about a year before Alphy completely trusted me. Now , she tells me what time I should go to bed! She gives me angel kisses. Even though I have shreds on my arm from our beginnings, Alphy is like puddy in my arms.


It's amazing how she gets around better than anybody I know. Just like a blind person, I vocally navigate what is in front of her. If she is walking directly into something, I just say " watch". And, when she runs too fast, or someone just put something down in front of her I just say " be carefully". She then stands on her back legs and feels with her paws......just like a person.


She had a larger vocabulary than normal. She can't see, but she listens carefully. She is my pretty little girl. I love Alphy.I have learned so much from her. One night while I was sleeping I could feel a powder puff softly rubbing over my face. She was touching my nose and lips. She was seeing what I looked like. Just like a person! She even uses her front arms like a person.
I know she uses whatever tools God gave her to the fullest! What a wonder.


And what an appetite! Wow! She can eat!

No comments:

Time to move on !!!

For a while, I was fixated on the passage of time. I didn't know what to do. I spent 20 years building up a life. I didn't go anywhere, just worked. ..What a loss. Now I see that the only thing that matters is family and friends.

I did what I thought was the right thing. I thought I had all my i's dotted and my t's crossed. Paid my taxes, suppliers worked 7 days a week...what a waste. Well I'm 47 and am starting over. I met good friends along the way. I was holding out having children so the business could grow and I could buy a home. Well, I did reach success and than I got cancer.I can no longer have children.

Around the time of the brain surgery, I started taking photos. I have this really great photo of the sun with an Angel setting on the sun beam. There is a whole story behind it, but you wouldn't believe me, so I'll just show you this beautiful photo. Look Closely. There is so much more on it that I won't talk about.....yet!

This was one of the side affects of the brain surgery. Seeing more things to photograph! I heard of other people who had brain surgery being able to see things also. I would never mention this if I knew you. But since I don't know you , well, here it is. I hope you enjoy the photo....I have more.

THE SUN IS ALIVE

THE SUN IS ALIVE

About Me

My photo
I am cherokee. I love life and believe that God has blessed me. I love animals and believe you can learn from them, if your not to egoed out.

THE WIFE CONFESSES ON DEPOSITION

THE WIFE CONFESSES ON DEPOSITION
THE JUDGE HID THE CONFESSION

ONE OF MY 1000 LETTERS TO THE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT

The first question is ...IS RACKETEERING LEGAL IN XXX XXXXXXX.COUNTY??? IF NOT, WHAT ARE THE EXACT STEPS I SHOULD TAKE TO REPORT IT. IT SEEMS THAT EVERYONE WANTS TO PASS THE BUCK. I HAVE MADE A CIRCLE TWICE TO ....YOU. NOW, COULD YOU PLEASE STEP UP TO THE PLATE AND TELL ME WHAT IT TAKES TO GET A LEGITIMATE INVESTIGATION( NO STONES UNTURNED), NO SARCASM, JUST PLAIN OLD FASHIONED NO NONSENSE LEGITIMATE , NO COVER UP INVESTIGATION. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME. I WILL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR RESPONSE WITHIN 30 DAYS . ONCE AGAIN, THANK YOU.

WHO'S JUSTICE DEPARTMENT?????

WHO'S JUSTICE DEPARTMENT?????

The same story I received " 1000" times before...AFTER they heard my story.

webmail@da.lacounty.gov to me show details Oct 2 Reply

Without knowing the exact details, you can contact your local law enforcement agency to file a report. Once a report is taken the case would then be handed to an investigator within that agency and they would determine if the case should warrant prosecution by bringing that case to our office (District Attorney). We would at that point review the information to see if the case is suitable for filing. Racketeering is illegal and I will also forward your information to the Department of Consumer Affairs. You can reach them at: dca@co.la.ca.us


Well , of course they read all my letters in full, not just the teaser e-mails! And, they have no intention of doing anything about the racketeering. Too newsey, high profile! At least that's was several attorneys told me.